• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

FUCK INSURGENCY 2

FUCK INSURGENCY 2

Operative

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

We've all been patiently waiting, but I guess it's pointless and also ingrateful to badger the devs about it. I just hope this is going to be a big one. :ph34r:

eXnihilo

eXnihilo

Developer

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

There are some big things coming and the team is in the middle of moving locations.

Gonna be a good update!  When it's ready!

:) Game development isn't child's play :P

Is there like a club or something that requires that image in your signature? I see more than a few people with it... 

• FUCK INSURGENCY 2 likes this

Net~N!nja

Net~N!nja

Commando

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

There are some big things coming and the team is in the middle of moving locations.

Gonna be a good update!  When it's ready!

:) Game development isn't child's play :P

Is there like a club or something that requires that image in your signature? I see more than a few people with it... 

No this is my old profile right here. I wont be using it anymore.

2vikxfq.jpg

frombehind

frombehind

Army of one.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

if you want to play the next "update" and help them you could join the beta branch?

trademark

trademark

Grunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I guess the next update will get be about some balancing issues , i find that c4 is a bit OP , and game modes need to be changed , or at least one good mode like search and destroy(doesn't really need to be snd, just a good casting game mode) to make as the competitive standard game mode.

junkz

junkz

Operative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Listening to Argyll's streams, there could possibly be an update out this weekend or possibly next.

Updates take as long as it takes, so indeed be thankful that they are doing it on their own terms rather than ours.

• eXnihilo, Jihad and FUCK INSURGENCY 2 like this

b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png

glennznl

glennznl

Operative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Relax, it will come.

• Vulcan200x and Jihad like this

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gladenl/

Jihad

Jihad

Why won't you tell us how to use theaters?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

We'll get it when we get it. Until then there's Bullets Kill and every realism firefight server to have fun in.

• Vulcan200x and eXnihilo like this

johnwayneb.jpg

ZenPhire

ZenPhire

Developer

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Don't forget LMC Realism, where it all started. ;) =)

• eXnihilo and FUCK INSURGENCY 2 like this

JBlum

JBlum

NWI Founder & Game Director

• Developer
  • 520 posts

Hey guys,

A lot has been going on over here. In addition to writing a bunch of new code that may break things, we've also been at E3 and relocating our company from Colorado to California. Needless to say, the team is hard at work and the new systems we're working on have made tremendous strides in the past few weeks. The main things we're working on is a new class system, new squad system, new user interfaces, new/modified game modes and gamerules, and our new nextbots which are capable of much more than our present bots.

We have a lot of things in the works, and don't want to break the game for you guys. Expect a beta branch update to go out shortly after we're up and running at our new office, and an update pushed as soon as we feel it is stable and contains enough to be worth the wait you all have endured the past month. One thing I will say is that despite this update taking a while, once it does come out you can expect us to go back to the more frequent updates you all are used to. Don't expect this to become the norm. We're hoping that these big changes we're making now will be the final core changes to the game we will have to make, and that after this it will be all about improving what we have instead of re-writing large chunks of the game as we have in the past few weeks.

Hope this helps you guys get a better idea of what's going on behind the scenes! Stay tuned, lots of good stuff to come.

Jeremy

• Snuffeldjuret, Palermo, ZenPhire and 9 others like this

Jeremy Blum

New World Interactive

eXnihilo

eXnihilo

Developer

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

This actually turned out to be a great thread!

• Vulcan200x likes this

FUCK INSURGENCY 2

FUCK INSURGENCY 2

Operative

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

This actually turned out to be a great thread!

I know right?! haha i didn't think it would 

jonny5

jonny5

Level Designer

• Developer
  • 94 posts

New beta branch should be updated and live ;)

JBlum

JBlum

NWI Founder & Game Director

• Developer
  • 520 posts

Yes, looking for someone to put up a server on beta branch for us so we can do some testing tomorrow. Please let me know if you're a server admin and interested. Thanks!

• ZenPhire likes this

Jeremy Blum

New World Interactive

eXnihilo

eXnihilo

Developer

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

I'd be glad to change over the bullets server for this purpose.

Let me know what I need to do and BAM!

Unable to accomplish.

Edited by LedEnema, 11 July 2013 - 06:02 AM.

• Jihad likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users