- Fixed issue with game mode voting not displaying a list of all the valid game modes.
- Fixed issue with game mode voting not switching game modes after a successful vote.
- Added a console variable, sv_vote_issue_nextlevel_round_count_delay, to prevent changelevel and game mode voting until x amount of rounds have been played.
- Disabled the console on start up.
- Tweaked player class speeds.
- Fixed server browser scheme issue with "View server info" panel.
- Added game mode tab to the server browser.
- Fixed tag issues with server browser.
- Fixed world model for pistols showing up as an error model.
- Fixed misc animation issues.
- Increased weapon sway after loss of stamina.
- Adjusted weapon position.
- Increased pistol magazine capacity.
- Increased pistol damage.
- Weapon recoil tweaks.
- Weapon damage tweaks.
- Tweaked weapon free-aim range.
- Adjustments to weapon sounds.
- Adjusted weapon upgrade costs.
Game Update - 5Th Of March, 2013
Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:01 PM
- Minecrafter2415, Heaven, Baloku Citoyen and 1 other like this
Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:19 PM
I am really liking that you guys actually made the updates section. Thanks, and keep it up!
..but, yes, as everyone is saying.. game isn't really working at the moment.
class- & weapons-balance, and why it needs to be restructured.. (may be outdated)
Trust me, there's method to the/my madness.
There's reason behind any posts and statements I make here, and I can assure you.. If I don't like it, chances are, no-one else will.
<ex-military, IT/ICT & mechanics background, in the process of becoming an engineer.>
Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:40 PM
Sorry about that guys. I pushed another update, please let know if the problem is still around.
The official dedicated servers have been updated so you can try out the new voting fixes on those servers until the community servers have updated.
I will be chilling out in the Insurgency 2 group chat ( http://steamcommunity.com/games/ins2 ).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users