In preparation for our Twitch event today, we have put out a hot fix addressing some of the major concerns that have come up since introducing C4 and our new HUD. Here's the changelist:
- C4 and frag grenades can now be detonated by bullets or explosions.
- Made team label colors on the scoreboard neutral so the red and blue no longer has anything to do with the team, just simply "hostile" vs. "enemy" player or objective.
- Floating objective icons are now slightly smaller and their display behavior is reversed so you see them more if you are not looking at them.
- Moved timer and active objective display to the bottom so everything is centralized on the bottom of the screen, you never have to look up anymore.
- Fixed VIP on Contact.
- Temporarily removed auto team switch after each round in Strike and Push until we work out a better solution that allows multiple rounds to be played before the teams are swapped.
- May have fixed the bug that spawns people with their camera tilted if they were spectating a player who was leaning before spawning (needs testing).